The ornate woodwork takes our breath away. The Westside Grand is our go-to site for weddings. This is the venue where place cards in beautiful italic script grace the tables and flowers tastefully adorn the room. Peek inside on a weekday evening and you’ll likely see tuxedos and cocktail dresses. This venue also has a proven track record of hosting business receptions. The Kitsilano Chamber of Commerce welcomed politicians at the venue and the Vancouver Board of Trade held a sold-out members’ reception at the Westside Grand.
The Westside Grand is conveniently located just south of Kitsilano beach on West Broadway by Burrard. Your guests coming from anywhere in the city will find getting to the venue a breeze.
Capacity and venue features:
- Capacity: 127 standing, 64 seated
- 3,000 square feet
- Stage: 18′ x 11′
- Separate VIP room with full bar and plush leather seating
- Coat check
- A complete audio-visual setup: high-definition video conferencing capabilities, projector and screen, microphones and twelve 40-inch LCD televisions
Welcome your guests in the foyer and watch them admire the intricate ironwork and vaulted ceilings. Yes, we do think calling this venue ‘lavish’ would be accurate. Offer them chilled wine from the venue’s cooler. Watch the conversation flow as your guests enjoy Vancouver’s waterfront from the venue’s two balconies. Then congratulate yourself on your event planning success.
From formal dinners to cocktail receptions, the Westside Grand has earned our thumbs up. The venue has solid and tasty partnerships with their caterers and we’ve seen scores of satisfied clients.
If nothing else, don’t miss this:
- The Westside Grand does weddings well. Very well. If you’re in the mood for fashionable luxury, check this venue out.
- Invite your guests to take a stroll along the waterfront – Kitsilano beach is minutes away.
- Need some extra kitchen prep time? Take advantage of their fully equipped kitchen including Küppersbusch induction cook-top and steam ovens.
- Admire the leather floors. Yup. We were blown away too.
- German crystal stemware is at your fingertips. Don’t miss the bone China tableware either.
Head on over to Eventsage to see if The Westside Grand would be a perfect fit for your special day. Event planning made easy – it’s that simple!