Have you ever been witness to a Holiday Party Nightmare? You know those disaster moments you’ll never forget…
Your boss trips up on stage as he’s about to thank everyone for attending. The hired entertainment is a creepy clown with face paint handing out balloon animals. Your colleague rents a karaoke machine for some “fun” off-key carolling. No dance floor, no problem – you decide to break it down on the punch table and your co-workers will never let you live it down (mostly because there’s video evidence). Gulp!
Whether it’s the annual office get together, a family dinner, or a girls night, what’s a great holiday party without a hilarious story the next day!? Whether you were an innocent bystander, witness, or the main act, we want to hear about it! No need for names or elaborate details (we’ve got your back!), just tell us as little or as much as you’d like for a chance to win some extra spending cash just in time for the holidays!
Share your “Holiday Party Nightmare” and you could be one of five lucky winners to receive a $100 Visa Gift Card!
Ready to tell us your story? Enter below:
Be sure to use the hashtag #HolidayPartyNightmare and keep an eye on our social channels. We’ll be sharing your stories along with some tales of our own! So…grab some popcorn, get a good seat around your computer, and let the horror stories begin!
Although some of these stories may involve bending the law (this is where the legal jargon goes about not endorsing such practices), let’s make sure we all play by the rules for this contest:
- Contest will begin at 12:00pm PST on October 3, 2016 and will end at 11:59pm PST on December 2, 2016.
- The winners will be announced by 11:59pm PST on December 5, 2016 and will be contacted via email and/or by the method of entry.
- Winners will have 7 calendar days to respond in order to claim their prize. In the event they do not respond, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected.
- To enter, individuals must be 18 years of age or older as of contest start date and be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec). For further eligibility details, please see the Official “Holiday Party Nightmare” Contest Rules.
- One entry per person will be valid for Facebook and Eventsage blog entries.
- Additional daily entries will allowed via Twitter and Instagram ONLY (ie. one entry per person, per day).
- 5 winners will be selected at random to receive a $100 Visa Gift Card via Canada Post.
- Once an individual has entered the contest, Eventsage reserves the right to repost the content for promotional purposes on all Eventsage properties including all social media channels.