Dragons’ Den loves DougieDog. Your casual, no-tie, chill-by-the-beach crowd will too. DougieDog caters with attitude and serves up a donut burger taller than your face. With a wide grin and a penchant for yelling “oh yeah, baby!” this caterer will kick up your party up a notch.
DougieDog is your bros-around-the-barbecue party in a food truck. The grillers have served up dogs at boxing bouts, hung out with kids at pumpkin patches, and fed sweaty volleyball crowds on every beach in the Lower Mainland. If your crowd would laugh at poutine gravy splotches on their shirts and crack a laugh with the guys, DougieDog is it.
- hormone-free meat
- grain-fed and local dogs with organic options
- no preservatives or chemical additives
Raised right at home here in the Fraser Valley, DougieDog stakes their reputation on freshness – the hot dogs arrive at the food truck from the farm in less than a week. Even the toppings are specially made for DougieDog. And no pre-made meals either – the crew makes each order on the spot, at your venue.
If nothing else, don’t miss this:
- These guys will cater with sass. Dougie of DougieDog will rev up the crowd and fist pound your guests. Check this link out.
- Down that DougieDog root beer and grab another. This root beer is now sold in 500 retail outlets across North America.
- Have vegetarian guests? Their veggie dog with spinach, avocado, and feta cheese is solid proof that these guys do veggies right.
- “After you finish that DragonDog, you’re just sitting there thinking “Oh Lord, take me now.’ ” Enough said.
Mosey on over to Eventsage to see if DougieDog would be a good catering fit for your special day. Event planning made easy – it’s that simple!